Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Fixed Time removal in Recurring Meeting

2 Questions! --On Zoom App - When scheduling a meeting, why was the "No Fixed Time" taken out of Recurring I have an extensive list of recurring meetings that are used on a regular basis. Why isn't the Recurring list on the web portal displayed alpha...

AlanD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How Can I Disable My Own Avatar?

I set a Virtual Avatar and now I want to disable it. It's annoying that it shows in every meeting I join or host. I have to right-click on myself in the gallery and uncheck Avatar. I just want my picture back. How can I delete or disable it permanent...

EdwinK by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom client doesn't start/work

Hello, after updating to Windows 11, my Zoom client won't launch or rather won't operate. According to my task manager, the client is started but I can't start/participate in a meeting nor see the app.I have already tried reinstalling the app and del...

Max90 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

プランはプロなのにベーシック

10 月に更新、支払いをしたばかり。アカウントタイプはプロ。なのに、ベーシックと表示されます。プラン管理では、「お客様は有料機能と、ユーザーに割り当てられていないライセンスを所有しています。新規または既存のユーザーにライセンスを割り当てたり、ライセンス数を管理したりします。」ユーザー設定でも、「ユーザーにまだ割り当てることができるライセンスが存在します。ユーザーにライセンスを割り当てるか、ライセンス数を管理してください。」と表示されますが、誰にもライセンスを割り当てることができません。どうすれば...

npojass by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up recurring meetings

I have always set up most of my meetings as recurring. After the latest Zoom update, I cannot set up new meetings with the No Fixed Time option that is mentioned in the FAQ and troubleshooting support. Therefore, it makes me choose a date or # of rec...

Resolved! How do I delete poll results from cloud?

The files in a cloud recording of a meeting are showing us that the results of the polls we conducted are not anonymous as we thought them to be. Is there a way to delete these files from the account to protect the privacy of those who participated, ...