Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Turn off passcodes when hosting meetings

Hi there, hoping someone can help me. When I attempt to turn off passcodes in zoom all the ticked boxes are faded and locked. I am the account owner, and as far as I am aware there is no admin above me. How can I create meetings without participants ...

pin

When in a meeting, as a participant, and I want to pin several participants, why can I not see anyones video besides the host? ive tried and tried to look thru my setting, and still can't get the gallery view and sort gallery button to come on in mee...

Yorel90 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting will shut down in 10 mins

I was on a Zoom meeting and I received a message that the meeting was going to shut down. I was not the only person this happened to. Also, in the security button in the upper left corner of the screen it said I was the host and I was notHelp please

razie3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video

My video is not working at all! I followed all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing! I have the latest version! I restarted the computer and uninstalled and installed the app again!

dark mode issue

I have the newest zoom update (5.11.0), and I really need to switch to dark mode because light mode is very straining to the eyes, especially with a huge iMac screen close to my face. however, the "dark" option is not available. in fact, the "theme" ...

Resolved! Teaching Voice Lessons on Zoom

Hello out there fellow musicians.Does anyone have any advice about how to get a better sound quality for teaching music, voice specifically, on Zoom.I fixed some of the audio settings, but am not there yet. My student (and me too!) still cuts out abo...