cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see the next meeting in the Home tab any more

mathew_m
Newcomer
Newcomer

I used to get the next meeting showing up in the home tab in the client. Now I get a button saying "See Meetings" that I have to click to see the next meeting.

How can I go back to having it show the next meeting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mathew_m
Newcomer
Newcomer

I solved the problem thanks to a post on Reddit. For anyone else searching, here's the answer:

One of the recent Zoom updates turned on an option called "Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs". If this option is enabled, the next upcoming meeting isn't shown on the Home tab. I turned the option off and now once again I get the next upcoming meeting shown on the Home tab.

You can only edit the option from the Zoom web site; you then have to quit Zoom and restart it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mathew_m
Newcomer
Newcomer

I solved the problem thanks to a post on Reddit. For anyone else searching, here's the answer:

One of the recent Zoom updates turned on an option called "Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs". If this option is enabled, the next upcoming meeting isn't shown on the Home tab. I turned the option off and now once again I get the next upcoming meeting shown on the Home tab.

You can only edit the option from the Zoom web site; you then have to quit Zoom and restart it.