Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Subway Surfers Gaming Meeting Issue on Zoom Support

Dear Zoom Support Team,I trust this message finds you in good health. I am writing to seek your expertise regarding some challenges I've been encountering during gaming meetings, with a specific focus on Subway Surfers. I have observed certain diffic...

Attendence Report

Getting a list of attendees used to be easy. Simply click Accounts Management then Reports and there it was. But now there is no Accounts Management item and so far I have not been able to find any attendance report anyplace.Thanks

ov10fac by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom links and Cornerstone

Is there a way for more than 1 person to receive the zoom meeting in their zoom app from Cornerstone? Currently we are setting up an event in Cornerstone and include "Zoom" as the location, we then add 2 primary instructors to the event. However, onl...

Cannot find a recorded meeting

I have a Mac Book Pro Laptop, Zoom Pro version. Recorded earlier today. I've looked for it on my computer finder and everywhere I know to look. I could not find it in the Recordings link in Zoom. I looked at previous posts about this issue and did no...

Recording issue - black overlay of video

When I record my zoom session from my Mac 14-inch, 2023, there is a black overlay around the video. When my assistant records on her Mac 13-inch the overlay is gone. I suspect it might have to do with the size of my monitor since we both use the same...

IN14 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Panne

Hello, I would like to receive your help assistance pleaseI am a customer paying around 200$ each year to use Zoom meetingI cannot use my Zoom App since this week...My business is loosing money because of that problemThe app asked me to install new v...

Loguero by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes