Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Integration and Settings

I am working to integrate Zoom with a portal I manage. Zoom will generate the meeting baed on the information completed in our portal. These meetings will be created in the Owner's account (it's an Enterprise account). There are certain compliance se...

Recurring Meeting visible in windows app but not web

I created a recurring meeting with no fixed time. It shows up in my desktop app, but not in the web version. I would like to be able to associate a survey with the meeting, but I think I can only do that from the web. Is there any way to make the rec...

edit by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4 people on video, and each of them in a diferent screen

In a meeting with 4 people, I need to put the image of each of them on a different screen, sharing 2 screens I can place two participants, but can I expand up to 4?__________en una reunión con 4 participantes, necesito poner la imagen de cada uno de ...

dromero by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording Recovery

We allowed our organization's licensing to expire as we have migrated to another conferencing solution. I was just informed by one of our employees that they had 5 hours of training videos located on our account in cloud recordings. Our account expir...

My recent meetings haven't been recorded

Hello i am recording my meetings locally everyday for 3 years now. Everything works great. Untill today when i had 2 meetings and discovered after them that the folders of those meetings on my computer are empty. No video, no chat, nothing. I checked...