Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

the records are in the cloud

Hi! Tell me, who knows! We had a paid tariff and there were records in the cloud, now the tariff has ended and they are gone, how can I return them? If I pay the tariff, will they appear or have they completely disappeared? And how long will they be ...

Recordings lost?

It happened now the second time that during the process of compromising the recording right after the meeting, an update from zoom started which automatically included a restart of my computer. I couldn't stop that. The result was that the recording ...

Wal1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SCREEN SHARE

WHEN I SHARE SCEEEN , USING MY IPAD . SOMETIES PARTICIPANTS SEE BLACK BOXES on screen. i disablaed it in the advanced screen share settings, though. any ideas?

Zoom mobile has low volume over bluetooth

When taking a call or meeting on mobile in my car or on headphones the volume is inaudibly low. I have turned up my device volume to maximum, tried with and without original audio, nothing works. I can vaguely hear meeting participants speak but in n...

sebasv by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recording

We just got off a meeting which we recorded but now cannot locate a recording.... It is not on local drive or on cloud. I was the meeting creator however I made another colleague the host who hit record. We got all the verbal and visual confirmations...

gdonn by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Video image is cut off

All video images are cut off (see link) in every meeting I join. I already tried reinstalling Zoom. Please help! https://imgur.com/a/H3IOgHd

tomc123 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lenovo laptop camera not working in zoom

When starting the camera its just a dark screen even though the laptop camera shows a turned on light. Camera is working in other apps but facing issue in zoom. I have tried to follow this article -- https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sy...