Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blurred face [ foreground ]

Starting about 2 weeks back, my foreground also got blurred when I chose the blur option. [ System specs ]Host: --snip-- Kernel: 6.5.0-14-generic arch: x86_64 bits: 64Desktop: GNOME v: 45.1 Distro: Ubuntu 23.10 (Mantic Minotaur)Machine:Type: Laptop S...

Screen Sharing while on Full Screen in Keynote

Hello, I'm trying to share a slide from a Keynote presentation in full screen without displaying the app itself. Currently, I have to have the whole presentation displayed and then go into full screen after I screen share. I also have to exit full sc...

Scary by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have to turn show video panel every meeting

Every time I share my screen the video panel disappears. Zoom is there a way to save my setting. Other issue is participant can’t hear voice of shared screen till my computer volume and YouTube volume is at max and there is no way to control it unles...

Dhivan by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Virtual Avitars

I have full updated zoom and I am on windows 11 yet it says I cannot access the zoom virtual Avatars to use on meetings. Even in my account settings it doesnt tell me enable it but it just says I cannot have it. I am not on a work or school account.

can't hear the background music

why when the mediator loads background music. I always can't hear the background music. This has happened repeatedly every time I attend a meeting. I've followed the advice from the official Zoom article & asked the chatbot for help but it still does...

Resolved! Can't Edit Meeting Registration Page

We have a pro account and believe we should have access to edit registration pages for meetings. Registration can be turned on or off, but there's nowhere on the meeting page to manage or edit what that page looks like. Has anyone else found out how ...

fkint by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes