Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Basic account participation limit

I have the free basic Zoom account, and have a meeting coming up which will last several hours. As just a participant, and not a host, will the 40 minute limit kick me out of the meeting? Thank you

cs_ap by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

webcam issue in meeting using the app

Hi guys have a very odd issue with Zoom and webcam, when I'm in a meeting my webcam has a line going through it and i can't turn on the webcam, but if i go to settings i can see the webcam working fine with no issue webcam works in Teams and Camare a...

Resolved! Scheduling meetings

Hello, I scheduled a meeting and sent out the link. I mistakenly rescheduled it next day with the same information. When I went in to delete the rescheduled meeting, I could not tell which was the latest one because they both look the same. Are the m...

Prayer by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

reoccuring meetings

I had a reoccuring meeting set up with a specific Meeting ID. The time frame ended and now I'm looking to set up more reoccuring meetings with the same specific meeting id. I tried setting up reoccuring meetings, but they seem to issue me a new meeet...