Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transmisión de Zoom a FB live Fan page

Hola, necesito ayuda, aunque antes lo hacía sin problema ahora no puedo transmitir mis reuniones de Zoom a mi fan page de Facebook. La opción de transmisión a facebook está habilitada en la configuración, sin embargo no me permite hacerlo, únicamente...

Issue with accessing my personal Zoom Room

I was due to host a meeting with prospective clients earlier in my personal Zoom Room from my Pro account. However, when I tried to access the room from my MacBook Air, the following message popped up and I couldn't get into the room: "The applicatio...

CJH100 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Captioning Zoom Sessions

Online resources instructing me how to enable captioning Zoom sessions point to:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409683389709-Enabling-manual-captionsbut its Step #3 says to click a "Meeting" tab with a "In Meeting (Advanced)" option. I hav...

pshikli by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Change buttons order meeting

Is it possible to change the order of the buttons in a meeting?For example, I would like to move chat button near participants button, and the apps bottom at the end. So if I resize the window I can always see the chat button directly on the screen.

NikolaCH by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes