Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to download the translator's voice

Hello!We had a webinar with simultaneous translation but when I download now I can hear just the original voice (french) but not the translator voice (Italian). Is there a way where I can find this sound track?Thank you very much.

CSCP by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! choose email service

In 'choose email service' window (after clicking Invite), the default email used to open my Mac email service/app. It seems that after signing in with a different account, the default email service is now opening in outlook. After going back to my or...

evri by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Linux SDK audio recording not working

Hi Team, we are working on integrating our app with linux sdk and running into issues with accessing the zoom audio raw data As per documentation, we have followed the below sequence of steps1.Pre init- set the auth token,2. implement an instance of ...

Using spotify

Can you only stream spotify whilst in zoom using a desktop laptop/computer? I have a chromebook laptop, and I can't seem to figure out how to play music, so wondering if its because it's not a desktop. I can't find any info about this anywhere.

Control Bar Icons

Is there any way to choose which icons are displayed in the meeting control bar? Several "new and improved" icons have been added to it, such as "AI," and while that might be great for someone who wants to use this feature, on MY control bar anyway t...

Save button not highlighted

When I create a Meeting Notice in Outlook and click Zoom "Schedule a Meeting", Zoom opens to do this. However, the Save button is not highlighted and I can't save the meeting in the Outlook notice. This problem just started today. Any ideas? Thanks.

Extend time of zoom meeting with registrants

Hello, We have a Zoom meeting that is already scheduled and has about 50 registrants. I'd like to extend the time of that Zoom meeting from 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Is that possible or will it cause problems for current registrants (e.g. invalidating th...