Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My meeting only part recorded?

I paused my recording (after the attended dropped off the meeting) and then resumed the meeting once she had dealt with her technical issues. However, on checking my local recording only the first section prior to the pause is recorded. The majority ...

Jilla9 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

meeting

is it possible an admin can join meeting of their members without putting themselves in the waiting room?

Google Meet Interop Token

I am trying to allow my Zoom Room to join Google Meet conferences without having to wait for admittance. I am following the zoom guide: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058311 I've completed majority of steps in the ...

Oscar88 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice not picked up by original sound

I regularly facilitate Buddhist practice meetings that involve the use of a bell. Previously I had been able to put original sound on, I could invite the bell, which carried beautifully for everyone to hear, and I would be able to speak and be heard ...

Lotus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Group

Can anyone help me why I can't share my Zoom meeting with one of my Facebook groups? The two options I got were "Share on your Timeline and Share to your Page".

Evan5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The recurring meetings expired,

I am host of an ongoing meeting. The recurring meetings expired, and I tried to reschedule it. Some how it put another ID number to it. i need help to fix it. Also I think I have 2 profiles not sure. Members are joining the old number and it says I a...