Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

testing zoom between 2 computers

How do I connect one of my computers to another one of mine via Zoom. As a new and free user, I would like to test this before an important zoom meeting tomorrow. Thank you for reading this.

Automatic Zoom Update

Hi, We are deploying Zoom Meetings 5.14.17466 to all our devices with Intune.The deployment works well. We use the command below:msiexec /i ZoomInstallerFull.msi ZSilentStart=true zConfig="AU2_EnableAutoUpdate=1" /qn /norestart We set these group pol...

Hansi1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! All actions very slow

Has anyone else had this experience that all actions are very slow? When I move a mouse to the edge of the Window, it takes 2-3 seconds to activate resizing. When I hover over any button, it's the same. After clicking on "Unmute" button, it takes 1-4...

Resolved! black rectangles during screen share

when i screen share, i want ot see the participants. yet when i move their pictures on top near my laptop camera, the participants see a black box - SEE ATTACHEDi have re-downloaded but therre is no differencei have also tried other ideas mentioned i...

AL10 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes