Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Send 'pinned message' to all Waiting Room joiners

I need to place a 'pinned message' that will be sent to all new joiners to a Waiting Room.No, I don't want to modify the waiting room text;No, I don't want to send a message to people have already joined;I want people to see a new message (varies by ...

IR99 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Point with presenter in recording

Hello, I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I would like to know if it is possible to record a PowerPoint on Zoom with me(the presenter) in the recording. I have tried numerous options, but I am not successful. Before I frustrate myself fur...

Mark300 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom sometimes disconnecting when I share a video

This is something that has started in the last month or two. Occasionally when I attempt to share a video in a meeting, I am disconnected from the zoom room and then instantly rejoin it. It happens maybe 10% of the time I share a video. It seems tota...

timber1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video and Sound not synchronised on Windows 11

I recently got a new laptop running Windows 11 rather than Windows 10 on my old laptop. Now I am getting complaints from others that, for the first time, my sound is slightly behind my video on Zoom Meetings. My guess is that it's probably a Windows ...

Is there a human at Zoom?

The suggestions haven't worked. The issue is simple. Is there any human there who is willing to help me? With ACTUAL customer service? It's not that big an issue. It shouldn't require this much effort to get it solved. Thanks.

SSO

We are currently setting up Single Sign on. We have run into the issue of where we need to change a few user's sign-on/email address. If we change their email address, will that cause any issue with already scheduled Zoom meetings?

ITSUI by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording shows all Participants constantly

I have recorded my Zoom meeting.The settings were on speaker mode - so that you could only see me.The recording shows all participants during the whole recording. How can I change that?I have downloaded the mp4 and can't find any recording on my prof...

Birdy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes