Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

disable participants

How can I set only the speaker camera, share screen and chat during the meeting? The other participants are not to be seen.

Switching the host of a meeting

Does anyone know how to change the host of a meeting that I am currently the host of? The meeting is scheduled for tonight and I can't seem to find any of the "add co-host" options in my advanced settings. Any suggestions?

Recording

Recently, I recorded a Zoom meeting with 7 participants. A few days later, I went to retrieve it, and it had three (3) recordings, each 12 seconds long, with the name of the meeting, the correct date, etc. The meeting was 1 and 1/2 hours long. I was ...

CJ05857 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote control

Hello there!I am using zoom on Ubuntu few days ago and since that, when I share my screen to give the remote control, it is not possible to do it, the options appear but not in bold letters, they are just decoration, it's not possible to click on it....

sol39 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants have no annotate tools

I've made the latest update and now participants (who also have the update) don't have any ability to annotate my shared screen. The option is turned on in settings, so I'm at a loss for what to do. I teach online and use the annotate option with my ...

KG16 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumbnail image missing

When recording a video I screenshare a presentation. I cannot find the setting to pin my image in the upper right corner. There are no participants when I schedule this meeting. Why can't I locate how to have my image show? Help.

SMB1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Won't Launch

Currently, I can't get Zoom to launch. I try to open a link and nothing happens. I can't make a meeting in the browser.I can download Zoom, but I can't even get the app to open.The only thing I am able to do is pick "Join from your browser" The meeti...

Can’t see participants video

I installed zoom new vision 6.0.2, I face a problem, I start a new meeting, but I can’t see my participants video on my screen when I share my document, I need to stop sharing my documents and switch to Gallery view, I can see participants video. But...

SimonCao by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes