Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems with Blackmagic

Hello everyone, I have the following problem: recently the video input through Blackmagic UltraStudio Recorder 3G has started to fail, so I have to send video to Zoom through OBS with the same device. Can anyone tell me what is causing this sudden fa...

ggarces by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

someone please help me!

So I keep trying to log in to my account that I pay Pro every month. It keeps saying Account is Disabled contact support. Then I sign in to another account I have that I also pay Yearly Pro. I go to the chat support just to find out I don't have chat...

Zoom keeps announcing things

Hey all! This might sound very weird but if anyone has experienced this and knows how to turn it off let me know! So when i either join a meeting or host a meeting, zoom will announce out loud who joins the meeting and it also will announce if i happ...

Cannot Download Zoom onto Windows 11 PC

I bought a Windows 11 PC:- Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-N305 1.80 GHz- RAM - 8.00 GB (7.63 GB usable)- System - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor- OS edition - Windows 11 Home in S mode- Version - 22H2- HD Space - 200 GB I went to zoom...

msjm421 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reembolso

Hola. Somos una escuela de Perú que ya no trabaja de forma remota. Pero Zoom se ha cobrado automáticamente un plan anual de 51 cuentas y queremos la devolución. Ya enviamos correo y ojalá tengamos suerte.

Printing Audio Transcripts

I have a link to a recording with an audio transcript recorded on the .gov platform with shared screen speaker view. I want to create an audio transcript that I can print and read through and highlight while I am watching the meeting. In the past, I ...

kf__ by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having waiting room issues

Anyone know how to "fix" this waiting room issue I am having suddenly - after never having this issue - clients are able to bypass the waiting room - I used to have to accept them into the waiting room after being notified they were there - and autom...