Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Registration - Custom Questions

I haven't used Zoom in 6 months. Found out that with my same plan, I am no longer able to chat with a live agent (same money, less service). So, in setting up a meeting, I can no longer find where to create Custom Registration Questions or to resend ...

ZoomAG by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting on multiple days with DIFFERENT times

I am trying to set up a meeting that will be two days a week at different times. I want them to all have the same link to get in. I can't see a way to do this. I can choose multiple days for a meeting, but I can choose only one time. This is confusin...

LFGS by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

lock meeting

Recently while I was hosting a meeting my mouse bounced on the "Lock Meeting" in the participants sub menu. This locked the meeting right near the start and many participants were not able to join. There was no indication or dialogue that the meeting...

wpope by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes