Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Captioning Zoom Sessions

Online resources instructing me how to enable captioning Zoom sessions point to:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409683389709-Enabling-manual-captionsbut its Step #3 says to click a "Meeting" tab with a "In Meeting (Advanced)" option. I hav...

pshikli by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-Host can't enter scheduled meetings

I created meetings with capped registration. When I created the groups, I added co-hosts who will be leading these groups. However, when it's time to start the meeting, they cannot get in. When they click on the meeting link, it tells them to registe...

jcruz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change buttons order meeting

Is it possible to change the order of the buttons in a meeting?For example, I would like to move chat button near participants button, and the apps bottom at the end. So if I resize the window I can always see the chat button directly on the screen.

NikolaCH by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

Unable to screen share in ubuntu 22.04

I installed zoom on my freshly installed ubuntu 22.04 LTS and I faced a issue where i was only able to share whiteboard instead of my screen and there is no option other than that. How can i enable screen share? Is there any problem because ubuntu ad...

13mehuls by Newcomer
  • 82 replies
  • 23 likes