Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recordings have become blurry

A few months ago, my meeting recordings (which I use for YouTube) suddenly became blurry and occasionally pixellated. Nothing drastically changed on my end about the space I record from, the lighting (I'm by the same window, though the days have gott...

Sabrina1 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Multiple Meetings using Single Zoom Account

Here is my straightforward requirement. Appreciate it if someone could give me a proper solution.I need a system to be able to get 100 meetings scheduled during the same hour where different people can connect via Zoom and I don't need to administer ...

Cannot view recordings

Hi,I'm trying to watch some recordings of some classes I missed and the link takes me to a sign-in page and then "You have not enabled the Cloud Recorder. (200)" displays. I looked at some posts about this issue and they say about being a host cannot...

O_Vin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

error while recording

At the end of a meeting, I pressed the record button by mistake. So when I downloaded the file, only the last part was there? how can I get it back?

Zoom account auto provision Azure SSO

If we enable the auto provision portion of SSO with Azure Identity, will all new users get the same email verification process or are the account created and activated without end user action? Thanks in advance.

MPKCC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes