Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sonido compartido y fallo en mi voz.

Hola, intento compartir audio de mi mac en mis sesiones y me dicen que se escucha perfectamente pero mi voz no, suena entre cortada o a veces un poco robotizada, pierde calidad. Utilizo micrófono condensador USB. Apunte: En la configuración de audio ...

We Don't Want to Include Zoom Link In Confirmation

Hello, We want to send a confirmation email using the Zoom template immediately after a participant registers, but without including the Zoom link, which we will send one day before the event using MailChimp. "Show join info on registration confirmat...

share audio

I am trying to share audio. However I get a prompt asking for a password. I do not have a direct password as I sign in automatically through my apple devices? I am unable to locate a password anywhere relative to the apple sign ? Thanks, Jason

Resolved! Multi-Spotlight for Cloud Recordings

The release notes for 5.10.3 state there is now support for Multi-Spotlight for cloud recordings, and that the recording will recognize and record up to 9 spotlighted participants in a meeting or webinar. Is there a setting either in our app or user ...

kjhartma by Community Champion | Customer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Blurry video after downloading a meeting

Hello! I use a Logitech camera. While I'm on a meeting the camera appears in great focus, good detail, and everything is fine. But, after a download a recorded meeting, the video of me gets blurry, then into focus sometimes, but for the most part, bl...