Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HACKED!

Our Zoom meeting was just hacked. What is the proper response and what do we do to not have it happen again?

Issues Opening Zoom on M1 Mac

I have been trying to install zoom on my M1 Mac, but when I try to open it, the application quits unexpecdtly and then when I try to reopen it, I get an error saying that there is no application that can open "zoom.us", is anyone else having issues l...

Speaker image placement

Hi. Just a quick question. How can I place the speakers video image within their screens share and resize it as well. Will the recorded image be the same?Thank you,Italiangen2021

Time Changed

The time in my zoom app has been changed automatically.my windows has the correct time but zoom has wrong time.when I logged into my profile from web,it shows the correct time zome as (GMT+5.30) .If there anyone,please give me a help.I will attach so...

Chamindu by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error Code 1132

Hello I am running on an HP desktop and all of a sudden it kicks me out and ask me to log back in. Upon attempting to sign back in it shows "failed to sign in. Please try again. (Error Code: 1132)" I have tried uninstalling, restarting the system, an...

Desirae by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error code 1132 - urgent

I am using Chrome and Windows and am getting error message 1132 Failed to sign in. I've reset my router. I am hosting a meeting in less than an hour - any help please? Many thanks

Lucea1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Custom Immersive View

When using Immersive view and a "custom background", has anyone had trouble removing their own image as a host? My use-case is to set up the zoom meeting and be the controller for Immersive View for a panel discussion. The problem is when I add my ow...

ScottP by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new apps

Hi Folks, 3 times a week I do online training sessions for my business coaching clients and I was interested in finding out more about the new apps and how they can improve my training experience

Tradie by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes