Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Failover

Hi, I am doing a live stream on zoom over 30hrs. Is there a way to have a failover or extend the duration of the meetings? It's a 24x7 thing. If possible, I wouldn't like to have any interruptions of disconnecting and reconnecting. Any assistance muc...

Dashboard reports

is it possible to get Dashboard numbers from over a year ago -- i see in the tool it only goes back so far -- i'm looking for our companies 'pre-covid-shutdown' numbers to compare it with current zoom unitization. any ideas how to obtain this info?

Join before host

In my Zoom profile, I have the allow participants to join before host engaged. I want to limit this to joining only 10 minutes before host. I select this option. When I am scheduling the meeting from Outlook, and I say allow participants to join 10 m...

deglin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants Hear Feedback When I Join A Call

When I connect my audio to a meeting on my laptop, it causes every other participant in the call to experience feedback. It's awful and I've tried everything I know to fix it and it's still not fixed. This is not the same as me experiencing feedback....

CB42_21 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enable polling

I can't for the life of me find the polling option. I've watched videos on YouTube and asked for help from the automated Zoom assistant, but I do not seem to have the polling option under basic meeting options (or any options I saw). I have the lates...