Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Save recording to Vimeo to save Zoom Storage

Hello! I have linked Zoom to my Vimeo account and automatically upload the recording to Vimeo. I have limited Zoom storage, and the recording also saves to my Zoom Cloud, so I have to go in after every meeting and delete the recording on Zoom. Can an...

Over Volume Audio

Hi there. I need your help I used to share sound when presentation and it works. Unfortunately a few weeks ago when i share my sound, the audience report that the sound so bad. It is looks like over volume. In fact, in device or even in Windows Media...

BHMTC by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Passcode and Host Issue

Hi, love some help. This happening to anyone else. I've scheduled a Meeting for 4 Wednesdays in a row. I've chosen to tick the passcode as the option. It worked the first 2 times, with me being host. Now on this 3rd time and 4th time, the passcode wa...

Bridget by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom recording

I recorded a meeting, and tried to convert the file — but obviously something went wrong, because the file extension is not .MP4 (as I'd have expected), but .zoom - and I cannot play it. Is it simply a matter of changing the extension to .MP4? Any ot...