Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

When saving my Zoom meeting, it was saved into these files, and I have no idea how to convert them to a viewable format. Can someone please help me? Thank you! It will say, "double_click_to_convert_02.zoom"

Zoom functions disabled

I joined a meeting which allowed anonymous access. Most functions (chat, talking, raising hand,...) were disabled. I then logged in and rejoined. The functions remained disabled. I was probably still anonymously in this meeting. 1.) How can I set, th...

personalizzare il collegamento personale della riunione

Buonasera, ho letto e visto da altri utenti che si può personalizzare il collegamento personale qualcosa della riunione... qui ho trovato come tutorial ma quando vado sul mio profilo per rifarlo, non mi esce quella possibilità... come posso fare per ...

Problems wit one-on-one meeting not with group meetings

Hello Zoomers, hope you can help me. I've been having some strange issues with Zoom for a while now. When I'm in a one-on-one meeting, after a few minutes, my video freezes. Then, after a few more minutes, everything crashes. However, when I'm in a g...

Hoogejo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Snap camera

Ok I know this is an ongoing issue. But there is a large community of us that use Snap Camera and its new program to do gaming and other interactions. Zoom has intermittently fixed an issue with zoom not recognizing Snap camera. Does anyone know a wo...

How to reduce sound lag in Zoom

Hi There,I just found out today that my clients frequently experience “pauses and sound lag” when I’m teaching on Zoom. Ugh, I’m really bummed because I use Zoom for my profession and want to offer a high quality experience. We have very fast interne...

Ameyfm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Generated Meetings IDs - Alternative Hosts

I'm running into issues with Alternative Hosts for Generated IDs for Google Calendar I have older team members I work with who keep getting emails that they're an alternative host when it says otherwise in the Zoom Settings.I cannot remove them or ad...