Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't find recording

Hi!Last saturday I started and stopped the recording several times during a 3 hour long meeting via Zoom. Now I can't find my recording. Is it still beeing processed because I started and stopped the recording many times or has anything happend to it...

Camilla2 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring meeting updates

I recently scheduled a recurring meeting via my Zoom Home page. The first meeting was completed with no problem.I wanted to send an updated invite with the date change for the second meeting.I tried editing the original invite, saving and sending. I ...

Meetings don't launch from a link

I am running Windows 10 on a laptop.When I try to open a Zoom meeting from a link, the browser (Firefox) page opens. When I hit the launch button, the Zoom app launches to its home page but the meeting doesn't open.Any ideas please?

Austen by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes