Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple cameras

For the last few months I have been hosting zoom sessions for my chorus and as we are now back to in person rehearsals I need to find a way to include those who are unable to attend but who would like to be included via zoom. I would like to provide ...

Dudleian by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to access zoom recording

Hello, I was the host of a meeting where I recorded in the cloud. I was temporarily out of the meeting because of my internet, but when I joined back I was the host again and the recording restarted. When I try to open the link for the zoom recording...

Tspace by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot open zoom on my mac

i'm experiencing an issue with opening Zoom on my mac.It turns on when the button is pressed but turns off immediately after 3-4 sec.I repeated installing and uninstalling over and over but it still doesn't work. Please answer if you have experienced...

Jooah by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Copying meetings

I schedule a meeting. When I go to paste it to an email it schedules an old meeting of mine instead of the new one. Suggestions?

Cannot login to Desktop Client

Hello. I cannot login to the Zoom Desktop Client on my Windows Laptop. I can login to the web interface and every other website and online service works fine. When I try to login I get a message saying: "It looks like we are unable to connect. Please...

jss by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Waiting Room from Password

I'm the Zoom coordinator for a recovery group that is switching to a Waiting Room from a Password. Our account is currently configured using the "Claim Host" feature instead of requiring 30+ volunteers to log into the group's account. (That's a GREAT...

Since update can't launch a meeting?

Recently, when I left a meeting I was advised that there was an update. I installed it. Now I can't launch a meeting from a provided url. I can get into the meeting by going to join a meeting and putting in the meeting info. Also, I no longer have a ...

glk44 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes