Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Waiting Room Sound on Entry

Participant tab ... gives the option to make a sound when a person enters the waiting room. I would like this to be permanently on, so I don't make people wait because I am looking at another screen. It looks like I have to enable sound on entry ever...

Rtulip by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My Pro Zoom Account

I have paid for a Pro Zoom account through to March 2022, but it does not seem to be activated. When I click on the Zoom icon to schedule a meeting over 40 minutes, I get a message concerning A Basic account. How can this be fixed please?

PeterY by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded VIdeo Freezing on Playback

I am having an issue on MacOS, where long recorded session videos are constantly freezing during regular or fullscreen playback. This occurs every 2 to 5 minutes on a very new computer, with the latest software, and plenty of bandwidth. This never oc...

Recurring meetings

I can't figure out how to get the invitation to say 12 noon on Mondays rather than "This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime". Help please. Thank you

When I share my screen it's pitch black

When I share my screen it's pitch black to the people viewing. Not on my end, but theirs. I have a paid version, have updated it and rebooted my computer. Any suggestions? I can view when others share their screens, but again - they just can't see mi...

wp by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked users

Good afternoon everyone! Zoom is not permanently blocking blocked, reported, and removed users during meetings. Does anyone know if something in this direction is being done? gratitude