Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Data compliance.. verification

Im using a google product to integrate with zoom.. Im collecting google details but Im not collecting zoom details... i use google details to login the app for that user.. do i dont need to do data compliance?

unable to share video

Although I open the video in full screen and keep it open but when I try to share the video by pressing the share screen button on zoom .The video does not show as an option on zoom share screen.

Kanchan by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freeze

My zoom screen freezes after a minute when i share the screen. Also while i switch tabs , my zoom feezes and turns unresponsive. I have tried to clear all my cache files and temp files but still the issue persists.

Cannot open zoom on my ipad

Hi I cannot open my zoom app using my iPad.only showing as attach file on screen.after open the zoom,within few seconds it will closed .always happens this.I installed more times.

Shashi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto saving meeting chat

Hi,I've turned on the option to automatically save the chat from meetings, but that only seems to work for meetings that have been set up by me. Is it possible to save the chat from ALL meetings?Thanks,Charles

playing catchup

I play drums with a ukulele group.When the audio drops out then comes back on, zoom speeds up the video and audio to "catch up" with real time. Normally with speech, not a problem, but with drums it can be half a beat out, then it comes back to "on t...

Phil by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes