Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

sharing my screen with my tv.

My computer is connected to my TV with HDMI. Zoom is visible on my desktop monitor, but not on the TV. how to also see Zoom on my TV. (previously, before installing the zoom app it was visible)

Resolved! Finding your chat history

I got a paid zoom account in March 2020. I hosted a meeting in Nov. 2020 and now I want to view the chat history. I went thorugh the tutorial to find it but it says "no history." where can i get this chat hisory now. My default settings clearly say t...

MeenaM by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants not available in Zoom

I often get an email notication that someone has joined my meeting, but they do not show up in the Zoom app for several minutes and sometimes not at all. Any idea how this can be dealt with, as I'm missing several important meetings?

Can't schedule calls

After I schedule a meeting I then hit SAVE and it continues to buffer and buffer so I am unable to get the info out and host a meeting What should I do? Marc Joyner

Joyner by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PTZ camera auto adjusting

I use a Logitech Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera along with a desktop computer for accessing Zoom. I do use a virtual background with an external green screen. Something (camera or Zoom) is causing my video to Zoom out so you can see the green screen and the re...

JL1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes