Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invite error

Zoom has just sent out an invite on my behalf detailing the log in details I had for a zoom meeting in December 2020. It also sent to people that were not on the original call. Anyone have any ideas as to how this can happen? thanks

CH01 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Enable stereo in Ubuntu 16

Good Morning, I can't find the option in "Settings" to activate the sound in stereo mode. I have seen the instructions, but it seems that they are for Windows. In Ubuntu I do not see that these options appear.How can I activate the sound in stereo mo...

Manu2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muting a participant on my end only

We are a recording studio. We run two zoom links. One in the booth and one in the control room. Our system requires that we mute the booth feed in the control room but not to other participants. If we are the host, when we mute the booth it cuts thei...

Remote control for participants

Hi, I followed the following instructions to get my remote control option back and it still is not there. Any other solutions? Are there any issues with the remote control option? I was using it with a student in the morning and then in the afternoon...

scazdl by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes