Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Green Screen Bleed

Why does my Green Screen Bleed through my Background Image?I've noticed just recently that my green screen is bleeding through my background/s. This has only just started happening over the last month - prior to that it was working perfectly. The onl...

Recurring Webinar

I would like to setup a recurring webinar for our 2022 Township Board Meetings. The Board meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. We will sometimes have 50 or so attendees. Can I do a recurring webinar with no fixed time? Will it still operate ...

kaiken by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

display name not picked from profile page

Hi, Since the recent update to Zoom on 11/19, Zoom when launched from another website that I have been using has changed to my full name than what I updated in display name, Can you please help fix this. Thanks !

sujitha by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background settings

When I tried to prepare a meeting wanted to change the background.As soon as I had choosen the little button I had 2 backgrounds. The real and the virtual background.What ever I do - no change. Restart computer (mac), restart zoom. Nothing.Can someon...