Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

カメラが作動しません

カメラが作動せず、ミーティング時自分の顔が表示されません。バーチャル背景等は映っています。再起動、デバイス側の設定の確認、再インストール等も試しましたが、解決しません。対処法をご存知の方いらっしゃいますでしょうか。

fff by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio delay of 200ms

So, I've been using the screen scrapping for live events since early last year but over the last 2 months I've had to add a 200ms delay to the output audio of Zoom. Has anybody else seen a consistent desync from zoom participants? NDI from Zoom Rooms...

AskMP by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling Other People's Meetings

So... I have a meeting I need to attend weekly. Every time I need to attend I need to go to my original invitation email OR to my notepad where I have saved the URL.Is there a way I can set this up in Zoom so that it shows my meeting(s) that I need t...

jw83876 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two connected rooms?

Hi everybody, is it possible to have a meeting divided into two rooms with one observing the other? Meaning, one room would have an interviewer and interviewee, the other room would have plenty of observers and an interpreter if possible. Is it possi...

Screen Sharing using Apple Air play via zoom

I use zoom for sharing my screen using my Macbook air. To scribble notes during the meeting, I use my IPAD notes which I share using Air play option in the zoom share screen and share to my participants. After upgrading Macbook to Monterey and iOS to...

Arva by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

original sound mutes me in a group call

Hi there! I was on a call with a single person, using original sound with a high quality microphone. She heard me well.10 others came on the call and I was muted as long as I was still on original sound. Once I turned that off, everyone heard me, but...

poor quality when over 50 peoples in zoom

we have often zoom meeting /training on same network. When the zoom over 50 participant, the screen share and sound quality is drop. Sometimes, meeting/training is around 100 peoples, that become to be unacceptable.We try to push half peoples to diff...

edmond by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes