Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes all the time

Hi all.I can't use zoom at all. I get "Zoom quit unexpectedly" all the time. I can't access settings to change anything. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.Zoom version 5.8.3 (1581) and Windows 10 with the latest updates.

miron82 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Migrating/Reassigning Cloud Recordings

We have licensed corporate users who are recorded for compliance purposes and the Zoom meeting cloud recordings are also retained. Can Recordings from one licensed user be migrated to another users Zoom profile?

christt by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacts Tab

Why don't I have a Contacts tab/option on my page? I have a Basic account (free) and I cannot find any information about not having the Contacts tab/option on my page.

Host meeting

Hi! i have the following issue: When i schedule meeting in google calendar use Zoom add-on. but Host is another email. How can i change it?Thank you

Feature there one day then gone the next.

Hello,I am a trainer for a state department. We are using Zoom to deliver our mandatory EEO training. I used to have a feature that was extremely helpful in determining if I give class credit to people who did not attend the full class time. See belo...

"Meeting Already Underway"

Why am I getting a message that I have a meeting already underway when I most definitely do not? Happened today even after completely closing down Zoom and restarting, so no possibility of other meetings.

UK numbers do not show up

hi there, i have a user who has a strange issue. the UK numbers do not show when selecting the global dial in. Whereas some of the other users i tested do not have this issue. Has anyone encountered this before? or for that matter, any other global d...