Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

왜 내가 말할 때 비디오 모드가 자동으로 HD로 바뀌나요?

평소에 나는 비디오 모드 설정에서 원래비율과 에이치디를 체크하지 않는다.줌 회의 중에 말할 때에만 갑자기 에이치디가 켜진다.그래서 화면 시야가 갑자기 넓어진다.마음대로 비디오 모드가 바뀌는데 어떻게 설정을 바꿔야 하나요?오류입니까?

ksh1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recurring meetings change

When I edit a meeting scheduled as recurring in my zoom-destop-app to change some settings the meeting is changed to a none-recurring meeting. Why this?

gewema by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings menu in incomplete

As of this morning, when I go into "meetings" in Zoom, I can see the meetings which are set up, but none of them have the usual tags beside them of "start", "edit", "delete". So I'm unable to start a meeting until someone else has already joined, yet...

Debra100 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recordings & Licencing.

Hi folks, Are meeting recordings still available after a user has had their license removed? If we apply one new license to our Zoom admin account will we be able to access Recording Management and run a report to give us a list of all recordings (in...

Zoom Invite Email template not displaying image

I have been tasked with fixing my jobs email template, because recently it has stopped showing the logo in the invite emails. However when i look at it, there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it. When i try and preview the template, i get this  ...

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.03.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.04.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.08.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.10.05 PM.png
FullerA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audio Delay, Loud Static/White Noise

My guitar teacher and I have tried using Zoom for guitar lessons but there is a significant delay in audio during our meetings. Occasionally, there is a loud prolonged noise that sounds like white noise, static or a train passing by. It is so loud th...

StevenJM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BLOCKED USERS

Hi Team,I want to ask if the link to a gated zoom meeting can be blocked/encrypted such that those who subscribed or paid for access to the gate meeting unable to share with their friends, and anyone who has not paid for a gate meeting to join. I nee...