Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Registration Link Goes to Mobile App

Hi, I'm opening up a meeting where participants have to register for the meeting via the zoom registration page. I use a link shortener so that the URL will look cleaner. Problem is when mobile users open this link, one of three things will happen: g...

imadpds by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

49 participant view in one window!

I want to see all 49 participants in one window!(Display), but there are always two different windows with 25 and 24 participants. What am I doing wrong? I have two Displays one for the presentation one for the participants.

I looked fussy to others

I used my ipad for my weekly recurrent meeting. But today,, when I signed into the meeting. I looked blurry, not the background, the whole screen, in fact, it looks like there is a lot of light going into the room type of exposure though it is not in...