Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

I can play my zoom recordings inside zoom.us.But when I have downloaded the recordings(MP4) from zoom it is not working why?

Oby1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting meetings in China with a non-China account?

Hi, has anyone faced any issues hosting meetings in China with a non-China account? I'm visiting China soon and have to host a couple of meetings with users in the US. Not sure if the differentiation between zoom global and zoom china would make that...

mlr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No one can get into my Personal Room anymore

For months, I go into my personal room and when people use the link, they simply show up and I let them in. Well, not anymore. They wait for the host to start the meeting, or it says the host is in another meeting, while I'm waiting for them to show ...

url

I just signed up and saved my personal url but forgot to paste it before leaving and closing my computer. How do I find my personal url and do I need it to start a meeting?

video background issue

I tried to put a background, but it seems the background is put on my face and not in the background itself.I Have a Macbook Air, and I don't understand if the problem is my computer.

Bren1 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

audio problems.

As of Sept 26, my audio no longer works on Zoom. I have a brand new webcam that has been working perfectly on Zoom up until then. It works fine on Skype. It suddenly isn't recognizing my microphone. I have the latest version of ZOOM. Please help.

ma66 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes