Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Facebook login vs Google login

I had a paid subscription, which I always logged into using my facebook account. Recently, as I was logging in, a window popped up with my google/G-Suite login and asked something like, "Is this google user also you?" And I clicked yes... Next thing ...

Shanna by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teilnehmerzahl

Welchen Tarif muss ich wählen, wenn ich ein Seminar mit max. 10 Teilnehmern durchführen möchte. Die Teilnehmer sind je nach Wochentag unterschiedlich.

KS2021 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording without participant videos

I'm trying to set up my cloud recordings so they only show two speakers and hide the rest of the participant videos while sharing a screen. I tried using the spotlight feature for both users that I want to highlight but the recording still shows othe...

GFox by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes