Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Automatic Webinar licence assignement

HI,For the account I'm managing we have Large Meeting (500 participants) and Webinar (1000 participants) for all the users.Accounts are created automatically through SSO at first sign-in.How could I automatically assign the Large Meeting (500 partici...

J-MW by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Placeholder Definition

I recently received an invitation to a Zoom Meeting entitled "Placeholder".Please tell me what this means? I'm thinking I have been invited but cannot interact. Quite puzzled Thank you

rlombard by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom reunion

Hi, I will be giving two trainings of around 4 hours over the next two months (one per month) and I would like to know what would be best in terms of the packages so that I don't pay unnecessarily for a package that is too full or too long. Th

KLA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling a meeting

Since yesterday I am not able to schedule meetings anymore.My account is still active.The problem is : I cannot fill in the date.Somebody knows a solution?

Zoom PWA for Chromebooks.

I'm testing out the functionality of the Zoom PWA for Chromebooks and I had some questions about features that don't exist. Wondering about sharing audio only? Is there a way to do this without sharing your entire screen?

JasonA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AD Sync Tool

we are going to implement the AD Sync Tool in our landscape. we have users account in different folders in LDAP,(eg: normal user accounts and admin accounts are in different OU) how do we setup the Base configuration?ldap.servers[0].base=