Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remote Support

Hi, When I request remote control from user it says remote control is not available for the current participant. What does it mean.

Huzaifa by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hide in-meeting notifications

Hi there! I'm having an issue where some of my coworkers are unable to disable the notification badges or the pop-ups on our group zoom calls. I have no idea what is different about our set-ups! I suggested that they select the "Mute chat notificatio...

ln1draw by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

leaked passwords

My Zoom is breaking during meetings, just stopping (regardless of whether I'm the guest or host).Then, when I log back in, it posts my password on screen as my ID name instead of my ID name. It's happened during each of the last 3 meetings, and it's ...

DrJo by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording

I can't find zoom recording anywhere under the recordings tab. It seems that there was a glitch and my meeting didn't get recording even though it said recording. Is there a way to retrieve a recording? It doesn't show up under recording in local or ...

pmalik by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes