Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Video Download Issue

Whenever i download my wedding video recording on zoomsome parts shows half of our live stream then half of it is one of our viewers But when I watched the video at zoom it shows only our live stream O.o Download = split screenwatch only = full scree...

Resolved! Co-host setting

Hi all, For some reason I can't see the option for a co-host in my setting. Please see attachment. do let me know how to fix this issue. Thanks!

Gerard by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Improve zoom recording

Good morning, I have a problem with Zoom that I can't finda solution.When I record meetings they are recorded at very low quality regardless of what video quality I have.I have seen that all meetings are recorded at 640x380 pixels resolution. Also, I...

Reydarvi by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

headphone not working

When I use the zoom I hear what others are saying but I do not hear anything they say . The sound setting on my computer is all set. Why is that? Please Give me a quick solution for this

Blur not available, need HELP

Hi, I have a problem here. I'm using MacBook Air 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, macOS Monterey 12.2.1, and Zoom Version: 5.9.3 (4239), but the blur option doesn't appear. Please please need help 

adela05 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! who was in a meeting

I can not find any feature how to find out who was in a meeting on specific date, although I get emails like "person entered waiting room" but as to my understanding not all participants are registered and acknowledged this way... As far as I noticed...

Can't log into zoom on my I-phone anymore

Randomly last month, whenever I click on a link to join a zoom meeting from a phone text or email , it takes me to my zoom app and then it just says 'waiting' until I get an alert saying 'Unable to connect'. make sure you are connected to the interne...