Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! error code 1132

Hello everyone teach me please I use zoom for free. I got error code 1132 the other day. I was able to participate in the browser, How can I cure it?

Problem with converting a local recording

Hello, we are experiencing issues in converting a local recording.If I double click to convert, it states: It seems that the video is already converted but in a weird format (.mp4.tmp) which I cannot open nor convert.Can you help?

fail.png
Evelab by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting is not displayed

Hi there,I have a meeting for February 22nd. created and already received a meeting ID for it.However, the meeting is not displayed. What can be the reason?What can I do since the invitations have already gone out? I am thankful for every help. Best ...

Unable to make email meeting invitations

I am using Zoom V 5.9.1 on an iMac V 12.1. I have been using Zoom with my account for years with no problem. Now, when I create a meeting and try to invite people in via emails, the message that comes up is " Calendar Will Be Unable to send the Invit...

प्रतिभागी (participants)  शामिल नहीं हो सकते

मेज़बान (Host) ने मीटिंग शुरू कर दी है और प्रतिभागी (participants) शामिल नहीं हो सकते। यह बहुत दुख की बात है कि मैं उस बैठक से चूक गयी।

P-S by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kiosk mode for kids on Windows?

I'm a teacher. Parents leave their children in front of the computer with me over Zoom. Unfortunately, they alt-tab away and start doing other things. Zoom for iPad has Kiosk mode. Does Zoom for Windows have anything like this?