Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to unlock mute and locked video

I have a Mac computer and have no problem setting up or responding to zoom meetings except when one specific person zooms me and frequently my video and mute buttons are locked. I am unable to be seen or heard, but can hear and see the other party. I...

Other use cases for a Teleprompter

This was a video clip we took from a longer interview. Most people associate Teleprompters to recording a video but Beth here uses our teleprompter as a coach. Basically knowing that her script and thoughts are readily available while maintaining eye...

Integration

Hello, I am trying to integrate my account with "Searchie.io" and it states that I don't have the permissions to do so. Is there somewhere in settings for me to authorize myself? I am the owner and sole user. Thanks!

wolfpact by Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezing and dropping out

Have had no issues until about 10 days ago. I use zoom for my psychology sessions so I need it to be reliable. Recently, every time I use it I have found it will freeze and drop out 2-3 times in one hour meeting. Happening every time I use now. I hav...

Latest ZOOM update overrides Win11 Taskbar Settings

Running Win11 with all updates installed.I have my Windows taskbar configured to AutoHide - ie it slides up from the bottom of the screen when the cursor is moved over it.Since the update to ZOOM v6.x - currently v6.0.0 (37205) - when I have the Work...

arst06d by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signature Invalid

Dear Zoom Support Team, I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue we are facing with the Zoom Web SDK Client View. We have integrated the Zoom Web SDK into our web application to enable video conferencing capabilities for our users. However,...

Test speakers

I bought a new laptop recently and had a problem that no sound came through to me. So I used my old laptop for a bit, but finally got round to trying to fix this.I uninstalled zoom and then downloaded it and reinstalled it today 24 apr 24. 'Test' spe...