Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Microphone works unless the call is initiated by me

I am able to participate in zoom calls initiated by someone else and for which a link is sent to me; everything works fine in that situation. But if I try to initate a meeting myself, my microphone can't be found. The video works fine, the audio is f...

zelrar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

virtual background issue

i have a pc with windows 10 which meets all requirements of having a virtual background but still i dont know why , when i go to settings to select a background, it says YOUR DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS.

aadesh by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Video begins to lag 3-5mins into conference

Hello. After 3-5mins of working properly whenever I start a new meeting with Zoom, my video begins to lag ( about 2ish secs) and will stay that way until I turn-off/on my camera. I've tried updating to the latest version of Zoom, uninstalling and rei...

cwrigh5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout room questions

If I have 10 breakout rooms and I want each breakout room to answer a different question, What is the easiest way to do it. As a gues presenter its not possible to give questions to anyone in advance of the talk

wrong date on reoccurring meeting

For the past couple of months we have noticed that on reoccurring meetings it says the link is not valid because this call was set to a prior time For example: I set a ongoing call every Monday since November and when I try to get on every Monday goi...

AnethMG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing challenge

I run a hybrid weekly meeting. Using a laptop, web camera, and TV screen I host 20-25 people each week via zoom and 50+ in the room. When I screen share the computer and TV monitor show that all is working well. Many presentations are via Power point...

ScottyB by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing issues on Samsung Chromebook

Hi Zoom community. I'm Deaf and I teach ASL via Zoom. When I share a screen with vocabulary documents and so forth, the participants disappear and I can't see them. I record the classes for the students to practice with and when I look at the recordi...