Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Gallery View

My screen has suddenly switched from displaying all participants ( I have a large desk top) to only nine on one page with other participants on other pages which clearly requiring scrolling. This is not convenient. I do not think I did anything to pr...

Why the recording is not saved on Drive?

Hey there,I am here searching for why the recording is not saved on the drive , I have tried many times to save my recording on drive but could not do this. My drive name is fuboTV live NBA TV Schedule. Need help regarding this how can i do this?

How do I generate an attendance report?

I am trying to go back to a meeting that my group held last Friday into Saturday and generate an attendance report. I have seen Poll Reports and Registration Reports, but since we do not conduct polls or ask for registration, those reports are empty....

evan1t by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Presenter Notes Shared

In my Zoom call today, my participants could see my PowerPoint presenter notes in screen share. That was a problem. Normally, it doesn't happen. Any idea what mistake I made to have them see my presenter notes so I can avoid that in the future? Thx!

druther by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

we got zoom bombed

Hi everyone so we got zoom bombed yesterday in a parents meeting so however it was so bad . so I'm here cause I would like to know is there any way to find the culprit thank you . i hope everyone read this and reply me soon as possible