Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound Problem

I have a 2015 DELL PC. Zoom has worked perfectly for me in the past, however, recently, the sound and audio has stopped. I can hear everyone but no one can hear me and when I host I cannot record. I've tried everything online, even, even installing a...

Gwendo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

authorizing "unmute"

Hello,I realize that authorizing "unmute" sometimes requires the participant to confirm he authorized the host to "unmute", sometimes not.What is the rule ?Confirmation required the first time ? always ?Confirmation required then from time to time ? ...

Dynamic incoming client bitrate

Hi,I was wondering whether it was better for a mixed audience (where, for instance, half of them have a low-speed internet connection, and the other half have high-speed internet connection) to show 720p or it was better to send 480p videos.So, my qu...

All meeting participants given host name

On my last meeting of about 20 people, roughly 15 of them signed on from their own accounts but were all named "Chelsea". They had to manually go in and change their name if they wanted to show their actual name about their box. How do I ensure my ne...

Zoom call " interrupted or quit"

Recently on one of my Zoom calls, I was 'interrupted' 11 times and had to redo the ID and Passcode to reenter the meeting. Then within seconds, I was interrupted again. After doing this 11 times, I had missed most of the meeting so I stopped trying. ...

Cherie_ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes