Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Default Conference details

Recently when adding external participants to a meeting invite, Meeting Zen has become the default Conference option. I need to click on the dropdown to change it back to Zoom Conference. I haven't changed it intentionally and now I can't work out ho...

steveh by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone Issues

Hello. I am having a meeting in the next couple hours, so a friend and I tested my audio audio to make sure I sounded clear, and they told me that my microphone was glitching out, but I was understandable. When they tried talking to me using a microp...

契約の有効期限

現在、無料プランから、Proと大規模ミーティングを契約しています。1カ月利用する予定です。契約締結日が3月17日なのですが、この場合、1カ月の契約で4月16日23時59分まで使えるのでしょうか。また、この場合の日時は、現地時間でしょうか。それとも、現地以外の時間でしょうか。

wata909 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom therapy from iPad

Hi, as a therapist I like to be able to have a good up front/straight camera angle during couples sessions as well as appearing to have eye contact with my clients. How do I best manage this when using an iPad?

AstridG by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Co-host controls

The setting to enable co-hosts says that co-hosts have the same in-meeting controls as the host.However, I find that co-hosts cannot do everything that the host can do.For example, the host can turn off a participant's camera, but co-hosts cannot.Ple...

HappyBuddha_0-1649023669024.png

画面共有について

最近、iPhoneとiPadでの画面共有のコマンドがなくなっており、困っています。解決方法教えていただけると有難いです。アップデートは最新で、有料プランです。以前までは、普通に画面共有コマンドがあり、画面共有できていたのに、突然、コマンドがなくなっていました。

impre by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My First Hosting Experience

I set up my first Zoom meeting today as the host. I have been on many Zoom calls and I have always been sent a link to click on to join the meeting. Today I scheduled my meeting, added the email addresses on my participants and closed out the site. I...

Don5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM RECORDING FAILED

Hello, I was hoping someone in Zoom Support could help me with a zoom recording issue I just experienced. My colleagues and I were just on a zoom meeting, I recorded and once it was almost complete, a zoom screen popped up stating "zoom unexpectedly ...