Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio stopped working

I haven't changed any settings. I just suddenly started getting this message: "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please be sure your devices are properly connected". My microphone and speakers work just fine in Windows.

Camera Help

I have a new laptop and external camera running Windows 11. I can turn the camera on and see video of myself, but in Zoom the screen is black. I have checked privacy settings. Camera is enabled and Zoom camera is enabled. Meeting participants cannot ...

KyleD_0-1649873483123.png
KyleD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Immersive View Gallery Re-Order

For a zoom meeting (not webinar) we will have about 200 people participating. We'll use the immersive view and allow for Q&A. I would like to drop people into the immersive view when they ask their question and out after their question and bring in t...

Locked out for 30 minutes

I often need to switch login accounts. And often, the keycap lock is on, or my client changed his password and only tells me too late. I or they get locked out for 30 and need to wait to try again. There needs to be something better than locking out ...

Automatic recording

Hi I set up automatic recording for a 90 min training session to 17 participants that I was hosting. I had tested the recording several times prior to the actual session and it worked perfectly. However when I held the actual session it did not recor...

Rmc1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem w/ screen sharing

I am suddenly unable to display a selected window when sharing my screen. The share option seems to work but there is nothing in the display. I have a screenshot below. I use a Macbook Pro and recently upgraded to the Monterrey operating system and w...

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 1.07.17 PM.png