Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Signature Invalid

Dear Zoom Support Team, I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue we are facing with the Zoom Web SDK Client View. We have integrated the Zoom Web SDK into our web application to enable video conferencing capabilities for our users. However,...

Test speakers

I bought a new laptop recently and had a problem that no sound came through to me. So I used my old laptop for a bit, but finally got round to trying to fix this.I uninstalled zoom and then downloaded it and reinstalled it today 24 apr 24. 'Test' spe...

Recording of participants

Hi,is it possible to record a meeting while sharing a desktop, so that only I am visible on the screen (ont he recording)? I pinned myself, but despite of this I was recorded with a few participants (they are shown below me, in the right side of reco...

EwaCK by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enetering security code EVERY time I use Zoom

I have been a zoom customer for many years. Using the SAME emaill, SAME COMPUTER and same internet for the whole time. So why , if I use zoom EVERY DAY, MULTIPLE times a day, do I need to enter a security code from my phone EVERY TIME. This is ridicu...

kathyek by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot enable cloud recording

Im trying to save zoom calls on zoom cloud. even i enabled cloud recordings, no videos are saved on cloud. also the auto recording only avilable for local records. i need to make zoom to automatically start cloud recording and save

impossible to enter a meeting

I enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer. Join. I don't get a link from a pop up from my browser. Just "Launch the meeting". So, no possibility to enter the meeting.Thank you for your help.

BMart by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes