Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording issues

I'm trying to record my students. I turn off my camera and mic so only the other person is on screen then I press record. However, every single time, the video starts with my profile picture and then some sound and then goes to the other person. I wa...

Youtube live stream sound problem

We are trying to have a webinar and we have an interpreter but when we try to live stream on youtube, the interpreter cant be heard on youtube regardless of the selected language. the only account that is hrard on youtube is just another participant....

Trouble with Start Video Button

I was in a meeting the other day with my camera off. I wanted to turn my camera on for a little while, and I clicked the "Start Video" button. Nothing happened. I repeated clicked it and still nothing. The meeting participants could hear me, so the h...

rmyers by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide Control/Pointer

I love the slide control option for webinars. I wish that there would be an option for a pointer once you give control. This seems like a pretty common PowerPoint feature. Maybe i'm just missing it, someone please correct me if that's the case.

JBurns by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing status

Ive recently upgraded from Basic to "meeting" subscription so i can have longer meetings, but each time I open a zoom meeting, it only allows my Basic access. I dont know how to access my new subscription. Can anyone help?

unable to delete recordings

I am having problems deleting recordings. It used to take a second and now I must log out of zoom and back in again to see the files deleted. If I don't log out, the pages says DELETING but nothing happens

sapo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes