Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Submit an appeal Error 1003

My account has been disabled with error code 1003 for no reason, I have appealed many times but have not received a response. Please let me know how long do I have to wait to unlock my account?

#200 error Livestream a zoom meeting on facebook

Hi there, I would like some assistance in figuring out why my zoom meeting won't stream in my facebook groups (it does work on my pages and on my timeline. I checked all that could be a problem. I am the admin in the group. Zoom is added as an app. I...

Loraine by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Iphone 13 - Potrait with black sides

HelloUsing iPhone 13 for meetings and recordings.Just wondering if there are any settings that I can use to remove the black side allowing full screen?Positioning the phone landscape camera angle is too wide and the screen is not tall enough. Any adv...

Sully23 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Zoom Pro

Hi I have already scheduled a zoom meeting under my free Zoom but have now upgraded to Pro. Do I need to create a new link to send out or will the one I created under my free account automatically revert to Zoom Pro? Many thanks

Jacky_R by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes