Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meeting Connection Failure

I log into a weekly, local Bible Study group using my Windows 11 laptop. The past two weeks, when I enter the group meeting ID, it will not connect using my Edge browser. I see a blank page. Fortunarely, I have a desktop Win10 pc. I am able to connec...

Accessing local Recordings

im trying to access a local recording of one of classes but I dont know the login information, I can see it in my saved recordings how do I gain access to it?

CJ8104 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background is still loading

I have been using virtual backgrounds without issue since March 2020, but in recent weeks I have sporadic issues with Zoom failing to work with any virtual backgrounds. When I turn on the camera, the feed stays black until a pop-up comes up saying th...

Android tablet and phone, no camera settings

My camera is too dark on my Android tablet during a zoom call.Camera is fine out of zoom.Camera is fine on phone.No camera settings on phone or tablet.Only setting under General is ringtone.I see no other settings, how do I brighten camera on tablet ...