Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Technical Assistance

I have several Facebook pages that I go live from zoom. One of my Facebook pages is not listed as an option to stream live to it. It has been an option for several years now but today it is not there. Also I tried to stream live to YouTube and I keep...

HGCP by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPod sound issues

I use a MacBook Pro (2015) and things were fine until I updated the software to the latest macOS Monterey. I teach classes on Zoom, my AirPods have now been making crackling and static noises for a few weeks. I hear the noise and unfortunately people...

WATERMARK

Can any help im trying to add a video water mark followed only guide but when i go to schedule the meeting there is no water mark options even when saved in settings as all videos? i believe this feature is available for free subscription as cant see...

kcb96 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Parallel conferences

Hi! I'm totally confused with all I've read on website and in community. I don't get the difference between conferences, meetings, events, sessions, etc, as well as licenced users/premium accounts.My goal is just to be able to host 2 conferences at ...

How can i use Zoom for contact China side?

I created the zoom link and send to Shang Hai Colleagues, but started the meeting after 30 mins, it disconnect automatically. And i tried to create the new zoom link, the ShangHai's colleagues cannot connect again.But is normal when i use the zoom wi...

Zoom Created Events on my Google Calendar Everyday

Hi there! I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I integrated Zoom and my Google calendar, and created many events with no issue. However, when I went to edit one of my recurring events it created a new one everyday and sent invites to ev...

kat15 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes