Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live streaming to FB using Safari

Hi all,I'm trying to work out live streaming to FB, but I keep getting "(#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group" I've tried adding a Zoom app to my group - there are two but neither allow posting. I've cleared my ca...

BecW by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Large meeting 500. What members can do?

Hello, I want to pay for the license and Large meeting 500. But I need to know for sure if 500 people in the conference will be able to turn on their microphone, camera and share the screen? Also will i be able to use the rooms? Thanks for your futur...

Semion by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting Invites

Hi I host zoom meetings no problem until last week now the invites are telling me the link inactive when invite is sent out.meaning they can't get in except by copy and pasting the link As I say haven't changed any setting or way sending out invites ...

SuperPK by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes