Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording a meeting showing all participants

I recorded a meeting. The recording is listed as "Shared screen with speaker view". When I play the recording, I only see the video of the person speaking. I want to see the view showing all participants at once. Is it possible to get that for this r...

bkoopers by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audio Issues - Microphone goes soft after a video

Hi guys, I'm writing here to ask for help. I had audio issues the past weeks. Here are some of them:Microphone is too soft; people can't hear me; when I did the audio test; part of my speech was cut off. >> resolve this by logging in-out repeatedly t...

WanTing by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

calendar icon on link

I manage a calendar for a nonprofit and frequently post workshops and listings that are hosted on Zoom. A few days ago I began to get a VERY large icon with the text "Add to calendar" that completely dominates the webpage. This is new and happening o...

Zoom linked screen shot .png
LKStudio by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording a meeting with shared screen to local computer

Hi, hope someone can help!I am recording a Zoom meeting where I share a Google Slides presentation including presenter view where I can see the speaker notes. I set up the presentation with the slides on the left and presenter view on the right, star...

blur background

I have zoom downloaded on 2 pcs - same account - on one there is an option for blur background on the other there is no option when click on backgrounds how do i add blurred background to this pc? - it meets all the requirements suggested

Zoom no longer finding my Webcam

Hello I recently connected my Canon 100D digital camera to my Mac to use as a webcam via Zoom. This was working find until I encountered an issue with my browser and decided to update my MacOS and uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom Now Zoom refuses to ...

HDS by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual Backgrounds Linux (Client v5.7.6 29123.0808)

I am using the Linux Zoom Client (v5.7.6 29123.0808) and the Virtual Background setting simply does not work: the only setting that works is None (which shows the camera). All other settings result in a black screen regardless of whether or not green...

muon by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes