Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration Option

Hello. I have the lowest paid version of Zoom and I'm trying to have participants register for a Zoom but I don't have that option. Otgers I know have it. Help?

Tharper by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording!

I have a Zoom Cloud recording that I would like to share. But I was not aware of the passcode protection. How can I get this random passcode that has been generated? Please ADVISED. Thanks!

Zoom Recording

I recorded an important zoom meeting on my computer today. However, my computer shut down before the file could be converted and the recording is not appearing under my "recordings" tab in zoom. Can you please assist? Is there a way to retrieve this ...

background

I have a question. Can I get the blurry backgroundFirst I will tell my zoom version- 5.9.3so can you tell me how I can get my blurry background pls

Authorised attendees only?

HelloSome of my clients are getting a message that the meeting is for 'authorised attendees only' and having to sign in. Half of them are having no problem. I've checked settings and the permissions are set correctly. What can I advise the clients to...

akr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Videorecording

Hello,I have a recording from a Meeting and it shows only me and not the other user.how can I choose the settings so that all of them are also visible in the video recording?Do you know it???Thanks a lot.Anja

Anja123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Request: Ask if to start a recording

By The Grace of G-D. Hi, Right now you only have an option to enable/disable automatic recording. This causes all of the meetings to be recorded automatically and some of them are not important and it just consumes cloud storage.Also, when we downloa...

MosheK by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost meeting recordings/folders

Hello! I got a notification that a recording in progress stopped because of storage space on my PC so I deleted old recordings to make it up. In this process I deleted the folder for the meeting in progress without realizing it was already there and ...

Pahearn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes